DIN-Rail Mounted BACnet I/O-Modules and Modbus I/O-Modules
| Support Home | Forums | Search |
News and Announcements Controls Discussion Forum / News and Announcements /

DIN-Rail Mounted BACnet I/O-Modules and Modbus I/O-Modules

Author Jukka H...
#1 | Posted: 6 Aug 2015 13:53 | Edited by: Jukka Hurtta  
SyxthSense launches a new range of BACnet and Modbus IO-modules for DIN-rail mounting. The I/O-modules provide a compact solution for systems where a small amount of inputs and outputs are to be monitored. The BACnet MS/TP modules provide full device discovery making them easy to integrate to various BACnet clients. The configuration is simple via bit switches. At immediate effect MOD-DIO4-DIN and BAC-DIO4-DIN I/O-modules are available. From September the range will be enhanced with BAC-IO10-DIN and MOD-IO10-DIN modules that offer 10 Inputs and Outputs (2RI, 2DI, 2DO, 4AO).
BACnet and Modbus Integration
BACnet and Modbus Integration
Author Jukka H...
#2 | Posted: 21 Aug 2015 16:52  
You will now find that the MOD-IO10-DIN and BAC-IO10-DIN modules are now available for ordering. The modules have 2 x dedicated digital inputs, 2 x universal inputs (NTC10, resistive, digital on/off), 4 x analogue 0..10Vdc outputs and 2 x digital 24Vac triacs. The universal input digital input registers/objects can also be used for sensor condition monitoring. It is also possible apply delays to the 2 dedicated digital inputs, and they are furthermore capable counting up to 20Hz. As usual the BACnet IO-modules support device and object discovery making the integration of the products to the BACnet client devices simple and efficient.
News and Announcements Controls Discussion Forum / News and Announcements / DIN-Rail Mounted BACnet I/O-Modules and Modbus I/O-Modules Top

Controls Discussion Forum Powered by Bulletin Board Script miniBB ®