FG32+ connection error using CPT tool
| Support Home | Forums | Reply | Search |
Sedona Discussions Controls Discussion Forum / Sedona Discussions /

FG32+ connection error using CPT tool

Author Paul M...
Registered
#1 | Posted: 9 Apr 2019 16:26  
Hi

I get an error message when using the CPT tool to connect to a FG32+. I have read the previous discussion on the required kits not being available on my CPT tool.
I have several earlier versions of the CPT tool, but the issue I have is that none of these has the required kits.

The error I get is:

Failed to load manifest file easioControl_updated-1bfd75e7, easyioeuBasic-8ea892do, easyioeuEnergy-83c0852c.

As I mentioned previously, I cant find these kits anywhere on previous versions. I'm currently using the October 2018 version of the CPT tool.

Any help would be appreciated
Author Paul M...
Registered
#2 | Posted: 9 Apr 2019 16:32  
Hi

I'm getting an error message when I try connect to a FG32+ using the latest version of the CPT tool. Basically, there are 3 kits missing. The problem I have is that none of my earlier versions of the CPT tool have this kit either.

The kits are:

easyioControl_updated-1bfd75e7,easyioeuBasic-8ea892d0, easyioeuEnergy-83c0852c.

Any idea where I can find these?
Author Pawel A...
Registered
#3 | Posted: 24 Apr 2019 14:44  
Try to copy this kits from old version of cpt tools. it is possible that you have those kits but there are exist in wrong folder, try to copy this kits into sedonaFG folder. on dropbox webpage you have EasyIOEU folder, you should find everything
Sedona Discussions Controls Discussion Forum / Sedona Discussions / FG32+ connection error using CPT tool Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Controls Discussion Forum Powered by Bulletin Board Script miniBB ®